- You must be a NJIT student with a valid NJIT ID to enter the Game Room.
- NJIT students are permitted to have a daily guest for a $5 fee, guest should have a valid photo ID.
- Any student or guest found defacing Game Room advertising or signage will be asked to leave immediately and will have all Game Room privileges revoked.
- All students and guests are asked to clean up after themselves and dispose of their garbage in the proper receptacles.
- The Campus Center Operations is not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal property.
- We are not responsible for items, including ID’s that are left in the Game Room.
- Solicitation is not permitted at any time.
- Furniture within the lounge and surrounding the perimeter of the Game Room must not be moved for any reason.
- Any student or guest will be held responsible for the repair/replacement of any damaged or broken Game Room equipment.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the bowling lanes and bowlers must wear bowling shoes.
- Bowlers may not cross the black foul line for any reason.
- Bowlers may not send more than one ball down a lane at the same time.
- Bowlers must return bowling balls to the racks after they are finished bowling.
- Bowlers must notify the Game Room desk attendant of any lane problems/issues.
- Tossing of bowling balls is prohibited.
- There is a minimum of 3 games per bowler, so the next students in line can bowl.
- If your game is not completed by the Game Room closing time, you game will end due to the Game Room closing time.
- An NJIT student ID must be provided in order to reserve a billiard table and the maximum to reserve a table is 1 hour.
- Massé shots are prohibited. (A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically; the cue ball spins around another ball before hitting the object ball)
- Sitting / leaning on the billiard tables is not permitted.
- No food, beverages or personal items are allowed on the billiard tables.
- Pool rack, sticks, billiard balls and triangle must be returned to the front desk after your game is finished.
Table Tennis Policies
- An NJIT student ID must be provided in order to reserve a table and the maximum to reserve a table is 1 hour.
- Sitting / leaning on game tables is not permitted at any time.
- No food or drink is allowed near the all game tables.
- At the end of your game, all equipment must be returned to the front desk.
.Gamer’s Lounge Policies
- Only NJIT students with a valid NJIT student ID can use the Game Room lounge.
- Food or drinks are allowed in the Game Room Lounge.
- Be respectful of other students and guests.
- Return all gaming equipment as you received it.
- Patrons are allowed to bring their own gaming equipment to the Game Room Lounge. This includes, but is not limited to: game discs, controllers, and gaming systems.
- Tampering of vending machines is not permitted.